2019년 9월 13일 금요일

Personal desire

In front of me, there are two things.
'Single Variable Calculus' and a 128GB memory chip.
I want to go out of the dorm, and photograph various wildlife around. But the fact that calculus quiz awaits for me pulls me back to my seat. Autumn is a great season for photographing, because the vegetation is full grown, the sunlight is intense, and the insects has reached their adult state. Furthermore, autumn is a season which various migratory birds pass through Korea and various flowers bloom. 
Why can't I go outside?
Last year, I always went out with my camera, regardless of the quizzes and tests. But this year, something had changed, and I just couldn't simply grab my camera and go out. I think that it's because the pressure around me had intensified, and it just suppresses my personal desire. 
 I don't know what to do, but the best thing is to finish my work quickly and then do what I want to do. 

댓글 1개:

The second bakery attack by Murakami Haruki

 The story begins with the couple waking up in the middle of the night, both feeling immense hunger. They try to satisfy the hunger with ...